Autori Mesazh
 Subjekti i postimit: UEFA/Foreign papers about Tirana and the Championship
PostPostuar: e shtunĂ« 30/04/2005 05:51 
Ultras
Ikona vetjake antarit

Antarësuar: e mërkurë 04/08/2004 20:07
Poste: 166
Vendndodhja: SHBA
Albanian sides are notoriously impatient with their coaches (?UEFA)

Grim March for Albanian coaches
Thursday, 28 April 2005

Two more coaches lost their jobs in Albania as KF Tirana's march to the title continued unabated over the last month.

Luckless coaches
Rock-bottom KS La?i conceded 13 goals in two games at the start of March prompting their board to dismiss coach Luan Metani. Yet neither his interim successor, Dode Zima, nor his permanent replacement, Sinani Bardhi, have managed to revive the team. La?i have just one point from 32 league matches.

First victory
Despite an 8-0 home success against La?i two weeks before, KS Vllaznia coach Vasil Bici resigned after a 3-2 reverse at KS Teuta on 19 March, leaving Agim Medja at the helm. A defeat and two draws followed before the new man got his first win, 4-2 against FK Partizani on 23 April.

Dinamo changes
There has been a change at KS Dinamo Tirana too, but in slightly happier circumstances. Appointed to the hot seat in January, coach Pedro Pablo Pasculli accepted the role of sporting director with Agim Canaj taking charge of first-team affairs.

Impressive form
Dinamo have hit form in recent weeks, winning five of their last six games to go third in the table, but they stand little chance of closing the 12-point gap between them and second-placed KS Elbasani, who in turn are eight points behind FK Tirana.

Strange results
A 2-2 draw between the two top on 4 March prompted a strange run of almost identical results for both sides. Both lost their matches on 12 March before enjoying three-game winning streaks which ended with draws on 16 April. Then they won their most recent fixtures on 23 April.

Relegation issues
With four rounds of matches remaining, the relegation issues have been decided. La?i were practically doomed to the drop by Christmas, and KF Egnatia have joined them in being relegated after losing hope of catching third-from-bottom KS Shkumbini.

Cup final
Meanwhile, the Albanian Cup final on 11 May will be between Tirana and Teuta. The champions made light work of Vllaznia in the semi-finals, winning 4-1 overall, while Teuta overcame a Partizani side in freefall in recent months, on away goals after a 2-2 aggregate draw.

http://www.uefa.com/footballcentral/news/Kind=2/newsId=298212.html

-Robert F. Kennedy
Jo në linjë
 Profili  

Subjekti i postimit:
PostPostuar: e martĂ« 10/05/2005 12:03 
Ultras
Ikona vetjake antarit

Imazh

Altin Rraklli's hat-trick helped give Tirana the title (?Getty Images)

Tirana make it 22

Monday, 9 May 2005
By Dritan Ikonomi
A 5-3 victory at KS Teuta at the weekend saw KF Tirana crowned Albanian champions for the 22nd time.

Rrakli hat-trick
Despite second-placed KS Elbasani winning at FK Partizani on Friday, Tirana knew a victory on Saturday would give them an unassailable eight-point lead with two matches remaining. Altin Rraklli's hat-trick helped them achieve just that.

European place
Rraklli's goals - and two more from Eldorado Merko?i - were enough to secure the title for Sulejman Starova's side, while Elbasani had the consolation of qualifying for Europe for the first time since 1984 having been confirmed as runners-up.

Starova gracious
"They are a very strong and well-organised team and deserve to be in second place after a splendid season, even though they do not have the same quality of players we have," said Starova, a league champion in his first season at Tirana, having won the title as both player and coach with Partizani.

Frash?ri landmark
The success also makes Tirana president Fatmir Frash?ri the first man to claim the crown as player, coach and president of the same club. Tirana will enter the first qualifying round of the 2005/06 UEFA Champions League, with Elbasani starting their European odyssey in the UEFA Cup first qualifying round.

?uefa.com 1998-2005.

http://www.uefa.com/footballcentral/new ... 01185.html

-Robert F. Kennedy
Jo në linjë
 Profili  

Subjekti i postimit:
PostPostuar: e mĂ«rkurĂ« 11/05/2005 07:16 
Fanatic
Ikona vetjake antarit

Antarësuar: e shtunë 30/04/2005 18:23
Poste: 2100
Vendndodhja: Tek Cepi TIRONES
Football Europe: Tirana make it 22

/noticias.info/ A 5-3 victory at KS Teuta at the weekend saw KF Tirana crowned Albanian champions for the 22nd time.

Rrakli hat-trick
Despite second-placed KS Elbasani winning at FK Partizani on Friday, Tirana knew a victory on Saturday would give them an unassailable eight-point lead with two matches remaining. Altin Rraklli's hat-trick helped them achieve just that.

European place
Rraklli's goals - and two more from Eldorado Merko?i - were enough to secure the title for Sulejman Starova's side, while Elbasani had the consolation of qualifying for Europe for the first time since 1984 having been confirmed as runners-up.

Starova gracious
"They are a very strong and well-organised team and deserve to be in second place after a splendid season, even though they do not have the same quality of players we have," said Starova, a league champion in his first season at Tirana, having won the title as both player and coach with Partizani.

Frash?ri landmark
The success also makes Tirana president Fatmir Frash?ri the first man to claim the crown as player, coach and president of the same club. Tirana will enter the first qualifying round of the 2005/06 UEFA Champions League, with Elbasani starting their European odyssey in the UEFA Cup first qualifying round.

http://www.noticias.info/asp/aspComunic ... 4686&src=0

Subjekti i postimit:
PostPostuar: e mĂ«rkurĂ« 11/05/2005 07:17 
Fanatic
Ikona vetjake antarit

Antarësuar: e shtunë 30/04/2005 18:23
Poste: 2100
Vendndodhja: Tek Cepi TIRONES
TIRANA, May 7 (Xinhuanet) -- The Tirana soccer team, at the end of the matches in the 34th week of the Albanian national soccer championship of superior division on Wednesday, was assured the title of the 2004-2005 season.

The Tirana defeated Teuta 5-3 in Wednesday's match, after which,it leads the superior division with 81 points from 25 victories, 6draws and 3 losses.

The eight points more than the following Elbasan assured the Tirana the title winner two weeks before the end of the championship.

It is the 22nd time that Tirana has won the national championship during the total 66 seasons held in Albania. Last year, the team was declared the champion three weeks before the end of the 2003-2004 season.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2005- ... 928293.htm

Subjekti i postimit: Manchester United ka frike se mund te luaje me Tironen ne Q3
PostPostuar: e mĂ«rkurĂ« 11/05/2005 11:28 
Ultras
Ikona vetjake antarit

"..With that goes a Champions League qualifying round tie before the start of the Premiership season in August. United have already endured tricky away trips to Lodz, Budapest and Bucharest while qualifying in recent seasons, so the prospect of Tbilisi or Tirana three days before the big kick-off will hardly raise spirits at Old Trafford..."

Me 2 fjale artikulli thote se Manchester United po perpiqet shume qe te mos dale ne vendin e 3-te ne kampjonatin anglez pasi nje vend i 3-te te ben te luash ne Q3 dhe nje ndeshje e mundshme ne Tbilis dhe Tirane do te sillte shume kokecarje per ta 3 dite perpara fillimit te kampjonatit anglez ashtu sic u kishte sjelle me pare kokecarje udhetimet ne Lodz, Bukuresht dhe Budapest.

Nga te gjithe ekipet e Q1 dhe Q2, gazeta do te zgjidhte Dinamo Tbilisin (qe Tirona e ka eliminu tani se fundi) dhe Sk Tiranen jo vetem per ti konsideruar si kandidate te mundeshme per Q3 por edhe kundershtare te denje per tu ruajtur prej tyre!!!

http://www.sundayherald.com/49311

-Robert F. Kennedy
Jo në linjë
 Profili  

Subjekti i postimit:
PostPostuar: e premte 13/05/2005 13:32 
Ultras
Ikona vetjake antarit

Teuta enjoy cup triumph

Thursday, 12 May 2005

KS Teuta won their third Albanian Cup following a 6-5 penalty shoot-out victory against league champions KF Tirana.

Kapllani heroics
With no score after both 90 and 120 minutes, and neither team creating clear-cut chances, Teuta's leading marksman Daniel Xhafaj hit the post with his penalty, leaving veteran goalkeeper Xhevahir Kapllani to take the plaudits with saves from Tirana's Fjodor Xhafa and Gentian Hajdari.

Teuta trophy
This was the fourth time Tirana and Teuta had contested the final and now both have two wins apiece. The victory also marked a first trophy for Teuta coach Stavri Nica.

http://www.uefa.com/footballcentral/new ... 01895.html

-Robert F. Kennedy
Jo në linjë
 Profili  

Subjekti i postimit: FIFA on Tirana qualification of Q1
PostPostuar: e mĂ«rkurĂ« 21/09/2005 00:54 
http://www.fifa.com/en/comp/index/0,244 ... eid=108580

UEFA Champions League
Holders through on European night of comebacks

Imazh

Players from Tirana of Albania celebrate their second goal against Nova Gorica of Slovenia during their UEFA Champions League first qualifying round, second leg match in Tirana, 20 July 2005. The home side won 3-0 and qualify 3-2 on aggregate
(AFP) GENT SHKULLAKU

(FIFA.com) 21 Jul 2005

Less than 50 days after perhaps the most memorable UEFA Champions League final in history, 12 teams have already been knocked out of the 2005/6 edition as European club drama began anew.

Batteries recharged and contract signed, Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard led the champions to a 6-0 aggregate win over Welsh side TNS (Total Network Solutions), and, 24 hours later, F91 Dudelange became the first team from Luxembourg to win a tie in the competition for 42 years.

On a night of second leg comebacks, Georgia's Dinamo Tbilisi, Slovakia's Artmedia Bratislava, Albania's Tirana all turned around first leg deficits, while Azerbaijan's Neftchi, Macedonia's Rabotnicki Skopje, Moldova's Sherif Tiraspol, Lithuania's Kaunas, Republic of Ireland's Shelbourne eased through to the next round. Cyprus' Anorthosis Famagusta and Finland's Haka were made to scrap but, along with 14 sides who received byes, they complete the second qualifying round line up.

Proud and hungry
"The fans know what I can do and they know what I'm going to do," said Gerrard ahead of the first leg against Welsh champions TNS. "But I have to keep proving things to myself. I want to keep learning, I want to keep being successful...and I'm proud to carry on being captain of Liverpool."

After striking a hat-trick in the 3-0 home win and before a quick-fire double as substitute in the return leg, Rafa Benitez saluted his skipper: "We always said we wanted to re-build a team around him."
The English side now meet FBK Kaunas of Lithuania, who thrashed HB TĂłrshavn of the Faroe Islands 8-2 over two legs.

Across the Irish Sea, another island match was shaping up.

"It's not like an ordinary European match...it's going to be two clubs playing with a lot of pride and passion," said Shelbourne chief executive Ollie Byrne ahead of the tie versus Glentoran. In the end the result went to form as the side from the South overcame the North 4-1 (6-2) to win the Irish clash. Shelbourne next face Steaua Bucharest of Romania, one of three former European champions competing in the second qualifying round.

There were some shocks though and the biggest was F91 Dudenlange's defeat of Bosnian champions HSK Zrinjski. A goal down after the first leg and with the scores goalless going into added time of the return leg, Pole Thomas Gruszczynski popped up to level the aggregate scores and three extra-time goals sealed a comprehensive looking 4-0 victory. The side from little Luxembourg must now face Austria's Rapid Vienna.

Derby dates
Finland's Haka Valkeakoski were also made to sweat after going 2-0 down in Armenia against Pyunik Yerevan. But second half strikes enabled them to recover (3-2 on aggregate) and set up an all-Scandinavian tie versus Norway's Valerenga.
Stojan Ignatov (L) of Rabotnicki vies with Zurab Mentashashvili (R) of Skonto in their UEFA Champions League first qualigying second leg match in Riga, 20 July 2005. Rabotnicki won 6-0 (6-1 on aggregate)
(AFP)
ILMARS ZNOTINS

Another intriguing contest in the next qualifying round will take place between Turkey's Trabzonspor and Cyprus' Anorthosis who inched past Dynamo Minsk 1-0 in the second leg after drawing 1-1 in Belarus.

KF Tirana scored a dramatic 3-0 win in front of their Albanian supporters to beat NK Gorica of Slovenia and now face Bulgaria's CSKA Sofia, while Artmedia Bratislava also overturned a two-goal first leg deficit to defeat Kazakhstan champions Kairat Almaty 4-1 (aet), winning 4-3 on aggregate. Scotland's Celtic await them in the next round.

Georgia's Dinamo Tbilisi needed two second leg goals to overcome Levadia Tallinn but now face another tricky tie against Denmark's Brondby.

Along with eight clubs, three ties were given byes to the second qualifying round: Hungary's Debreceni VSC - HNK Hajduk Split of Croatia, Sweden's Malmö FF - Maccabi Haifa FC of Israel and Ukraine's FC Dynamo Kyiv's - FC Thun of Switzerland.

Results:
Levadia Tallinn 1-2 Dinamo Tbilisi (1-0, 0-2)
Kairat Almaty 3-4 Artmedia (aet) (2-0, 1-4)
Neftchi 4-1 Hafnarfjördur (2-0, 2-1)
Rabotnicki 6-1 Skonto (6-0, 0-1)
Dinamo Minsk 1-2 Anorthosis (1-1, 0-1)
Sliema 1-6 Sheriff (1-4, 0-2)
HB 2-8 Kaunas (2-4, 0-4)
Liverpool 6-0 TNS (3-0, 3-0)
Haka 3-2 Pyunik (1-0, 2-2)
Gorica 2-3 Tirana (2-0, 0-3)
Glentoran 2-6 Shelbourne (1-2, 1-4)
Dudelange (aet) 4-1 Zrinjski (0-1, 4-0)

Second qualifying round fixtures (to be played 26/27 July, 2/3 August)
FBK Kaunas (LIT) v Liverpool FC (ENG)
FC Dinamo Tbilisi (GEO) v Brøndby IF (DEN)
FK Partizan (SCG) v FC Sheriff (MDA)
Debreceni VSC (HUN) v HNK Hajduk Split (CRO)
FC Artmedia Bratislava (SVK) v Celtic FC (SCO)
KF Tirana (ALB) v PFC CSKA Sofia (BUL)
RSC Anderlecht (BEL) v PFC Neftchi (AZE)
VĂĄlerenga IF (NOR) v FC Haka (FIN)
FK Rabotnicki (MKD) v FC Lokomotiv Moskva (RUS)
F91 Dudelange (LUX) v SK Rapid Wien (AUT)
FC Dynamo Kyiv (UKR) v FC Thun (SUI)
Malmö FF (SWE) v Maccabi Haifa FC (ISR)
Shelbourne FC (IRL) v FC Steaua Bucuresti (ROU)
Anorthosis Famagusta FC (CYP) v Trabzonspor (TUR)

Subjekti i postimit: Liverpool on Tirana
PostPostuar: e mĂ«rkurĂ« 21/09/2005 01:02 
Ultras
Ikona vetjake antarit

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldow ... 9-1114.htm

Assuming they avoid a shock defeat at home to FKB Kaunas next Tuesday Liverpool's defence of the European Cup will continue with a tie against KF Tirana or CSKA Sofia.
The draw for the third qualifying round of the Champions League took place at UEFA headquarters in Nyon, Switzerland, today and it handed the Reds a potential trip to Albania or Bulgaria.

The reigning champions must first complete the job of defeating FKB Kaunas but with a 3-1 first leg lead and the home leg to come on Tuesday they are big favourites to progress.

The first leg of the third round qualifier will take place on August 9/10, with the return on August 23/24.

CSKA Sofia, who Liverpool have met in European competition on two previous occasions, hold a 2-0 lead over Tirana ahead of the second leg in Bulgaria next week.

The Reds beat CSKA in the European Cup quater-final 6-1 on aggregate in 1981, but saw their reign as champions end against the same opposition twelve months later when the Bulgarian's ran out 2-1 aggregate winners.

Liverpool have never met opposition from Albania and will therefore break new ground should Tirana manage to overturn their first leg deficit.

-Robert F. Kennedy
Jo në linjë
 Profili  

Subjekti i postimit:
PostPostuar: e shtunĂ« 01/10/2005 23:48 
Ultras
Ikona vetjake antarit

Coaches come and go in Albania
Friday, 30 September 2005
by Fatjon Pandovski from Tirana

Coaching dismissals have been the major talking point in the opening rounds of the league season in Albanian.

Bajko fired
FK Partizani parted company with Neptun Bajko just four weeks into the season after an emphatic defeat against KS Skënderbeu in Korca - a surprising move considering the coach had only taken up his post in July. Club technical director Sulejman Mema was named as successor to the man who led the club to the league title in 1987.

Surging Besa
Elsewhere, Ilir Duro resigned from his post at KS Besa after a defeat against KS Elbasani. The club had looked set to make an impact in the league, but after their loss at Elbasani the coach decided the time had come to depart. Agim Canaj then took the reins and has since taken the club on a four-match unbeaten run, including encounters with high calibre opponents such as KF Tirana, Partizani and KS Vllaznia. Besa drew in Tirana against the defending champions, and won convincingly against Partizani and Vllaznia in a promising start to Duro's tenure.

Discipline is success
KS Dinamo Tirana coach Luka Bonacić resigned after what he perceived as an unsatisfactory performance from his players, saying: "The team has no discipline. There is no work ethic in this team and in Albanian soccer as well. Without that it is impossible to work and in such work conditions there is no chance to achieve your objectives." Club president Besnik Sulaj soon named Vasil Bici as a replacement for the Croatian coach.

New faces
Coaches Ilir Daja, Perlat Sevo and Italian Leonardo Menichini are all newcomers at this early stage of the season. They have taken charge of Elbasani, KS Lushnja and Tirana respectively. Even with a new coach at the helm following the departure of Artan Bushati, Elbasani have yet to lose a match, extending their unbeaten run to 14. The team last lost a match on 12 March, against KS Shkumbini in Peqin.

Newcomer surprise
Herby Fortunat of Besa leads the scoring charts having made his mark in each of the last four matches. Meanwhile, Klodian Duro has signed with Tirana until the end of the season. After declining with a German Bundesliga side, he agreed to a deal with the defending champions for a wage in the region of €100,000, making him one of the highest-paid players in the league.

©uefa.com 1998-2005. All rights reserved.

http://www.uefa.com/footballeurope/news ... 48144.html

-Robert F. Kennedy
Jo në linjë
 Profili  

Trego postimet nga i fundit:  Rendit pĂ«r nga  
 Faqe 1 prej 1 [ 9 postime ] 

Të gjitha oraret janë UTC + 1 orë [ DST ]

Kush është në linjë

Antarë duke shfletuar këtë forum: Asnjë antar të regjistruar dhe 0 vizitorë

Nuk mund të hapni tema të reja
Nuk mund të postoni përgjigje
Nuk mund të modifikoni postimet tuaja