Faqe 1 prej 2 [ 16 postime ]  Shko tek faqja 1, 2  PasardhĂ«se
Autori Mesazh
 Subjekti i postimit: Utrecht-Tirona
PostPostuar: e hĂ«nĂ« 12/07/2010 16:52 
Tifoz i Ri

Antarësuar: e hënë 12/07/2010 14:19
Poste: 4
Hi all,

I didn't really know if I should post this here or in your Albanian thread about this match. If this is not the right place the admin can move it.

Anyway, so we will be playing you this thursday (and next week) and as I don't really know anything about Albanian football I decided to visit this site hoping to find some answers to my questions.

1) What do you guys expect of this match? In Holland we all think this is going to be very easy and basicly nobody gives Tirona a chance.
2) What are you key players? Are there any players we should pay extra attention to?
3) What is the strongest line of your team, attack, midfield, defense? Also will you be playing very defensively the first match hoping to 'only' lose 1-0 or something like that and still have a chance for the return?
4) Will there be some Tirona-supporters traveling our way? If so how many do you think?

I really hope some people on this board are willing to help me learn something about Tirona. Let's hope it will be a good and fair game.

Jo në linjë
 Profili  

Subjekti i postimit: Re: Utrecht-Tirona
PostPostuar: e hĂ«nĂ« 12/07/2010 17:37 
Gjak BardheBlu
Ikona vetjake antarit

Antarësuar: e martë 16/02/2010 19:47
Poste: 5259
Vendndodhja: D-57072
ZTEFC shkroi:
Congratulations for your win!

Here you can watch the replay of the yesterday match with extra time.

http://zte.hu/ztetirana/index.php
(...)

I wish the best for you vs. Utrecht at the next round!

Here you will find what you are looking for.

More...we are trying to reinforce our team with two-three new players.

We don't fear you, we will do our best. We love the football game! :D

PostPostuar: e hĂ«nĂ« 12/07/2010 23:57 
Gjak BardheBlu
Ikona vetjake antarit

Antarësuar: e martë 17/02/2009 00:50
Poste: 766
Vendndodhja: TIRONAS I SMUN
Utrecht shkroi:
Hi all,

I didn't really know if I should post this here or in your Albanian thread about this match. If this is not the right place the admin can move it.

Anyway, so we will be playing you this thursday (and next week) and as I don't really know anything about Albanian football I decided to visit this site hoping to find some answers to my questions.

1) What do you guys expect of this match? In Holland we all think this is going to be very easy and basicly nobody gives Tirona a chance.
2) What are you key players? Are there any players we should pay extra attention to?
3) What is the strongest line of your team, attack, midfield, defense? Also will you be playing very defensively the first match hoping to 'only' lose 1-0 or something like that and still have a chance for the return?
4) Will there be some Tirona-supporters traveling our way? If so how many do you think?

I really hope some people on this board are willing to help me learn something about Tirona. Let's hope it will be a good and fair game.

First of all i want to thank you for visiting our site. You visiting our site tells me that there is some fear on your end as well. :) We do not fear anyone my friend. We survived communism for 48years, and still won 27 championships in a time where no one wanted us to win. So, we are not gonna fear your or for that matter even if we have to play Brazil. :) We are very familiar with HOLLAND football (as well some of us are crazy supporters of Holland in the world cup). We have played Ajax many years ago, at a time when Ajax was world champion etc, and managed to get a 2-2 out of them. Do not forget we are not the same team we used to be, but we are gonna play with heart and strong or as much as we can. Whatever comes out of this game we won't get disappointed for our team is a new team. We always support TIRONA, we love her as if she was our mother. THERE IS NO GREATER LOVE THAN TIRONA tO US. So, please next time choose your words carefully. We got 2 new strikers, and they seem to work well together. As well we got some couple of new guys which are young and strong. About our fans traveling there... You better thank god that Albania hasn't still been given the free pass around Europe (until October at least, so consider yourself lucky) or we would be there on fire! :) You are more than welcome here, make yourself at home, but do not forget to be polite. MAY THE BEST WIN! May it be a fair game! We wish you guys all the best!

P.S I rooted for Holland on the final... :( Sorry, but the Spanish i guess played smarter.

PostPostuar: e martĂ« 13/07/2010 13:51 
Tifoz i Ri

Thanks to both of you for you quick responses.

@E_171:

I've watched some parts of that match but since it is just one match I don't know if this is your 'normal' play?

@fanatic79:

It's so great to read your posting and just feel how much you love your team. 27 championships, wow.... that just sounds so unreal. It looks like you have the same attitude as the fans here in Utrecht. We don't really care whether we win or not, we just want our players to fight for us. We don't fear Tirona in specific, we just fear the unknown. The bookmakers give us such good odds that we must really make sure not to underestimate Tirona. Basicly that is our weakness, we are known for being able to surpise and perform against the big teams but the week after that we could easily lose to a team out of the bottom half. Our best line is our defence so it will be interesting to see what will happen if they face your strikers. It is still unclear how many fans from Utrecht will be coming to Albania, they are now trying to fill a plane with places for 170 fans.

I thought that final was just awful. We just played to defensive and with way too many fouls. Spain deserved to win although we will never know what would have happened if Robben just scored that goal.

Jo në linjë
 Profili  

PostPostuar: e martĂ« 13/07/2010 14:20 
Gjak BardheBlu
Ikona vetjake antarit

Antarësuar: e mërkurë 19/07/2006 00:29
Poste: 4084
Vendndodhja: Ne Tironen e ondrrave!
Come on guys, our team is one the weakest we had in the last generation. Nothing commpares with the supremacy we had a couple of years ago!
Utrecht is definitely the winning team without too many efforts! ;)

Tirona ubi maior, minor cessat - Ku ndigjohet e modhja Tiron, te tjeret duhet t'a mbyllin (gojen)!
Jo në linjë
 Profili  

PostPostuar: e mĂ«rkurĂ« 14/07/2010 01:27 
Fanatic
Ikona vetjake antarit

Antarësuar: e mërkurë 15/10/2003 19:32
Poste: 6328
Vendndodhja: Tironë. Shqipni
Our right winger Elvis Sina (who is also the captain) is one of the best players in Albania. He has won the league title 7 times in his career, more than any other player in activity. You should watch his crosses from the right, as he is very precise.

Profili  

PostPostuar: e mĂ«rkurĂ« 14/07/2010 08:37 
Gjak BardheBlu
Ikona vetjake antarit

Antarësuar: e martë 17/02/2009 00:50
Poste: 766
Vendndodhja: TIRONAS I SMUN
Utrecht shkroi:
Thanks to both of you for you quick responses.

It's so great to read your posting and just feel how much you love your team. 27 championships, wow.... that just sounds so unreal. It looks like you have the same attitude as the fans here in Utrecht. We don't really care whether we win or not, we just want our players to fight for us. We don't fear Tirona in specific, we just fear the unknown. The bookmakers give us such good odds that we must really make sure not to underestimate Tirona. Basicly that is our weakness, we are known for being able to surpise and perform against the big teams but the week after that we could easily lose to a team out of the bottom half. Our best line is our defence so it will be interesting to see what will happen if they face your strikers. It is still unclear how many fans from Utrecht will be coming to Albania, they are now trying to fill a plane with places for 170 fans.

I thought that final was just awful. We just played to defensive and with way too many fouls. Spain deserved to win although we will never know what would have happened if Robben just scored that goal.

I am glad that there are great supporters around the globe. This game is about bringing people together. I do think that you guys will have an easy win, but we pray to God that the game is not sold at some bookmakers... :) Be well!

PostPostuar: e mĂ«rkurĂ« 14/07/2010 22:09 
Gjak BardheBlu
Ikona vetjake antarit

Antarësuar: e enjte 30/10/2003 10:49
Poste: 2914
Vendndodhja: England, G.B.
Also consinder with your coach our best playmaker,Ahmataj.His free kicks within 30 m zone are indeed dangerous.He can also potentially score directly from a corner kick :wink:
P.S.Additionally,there are rumours that our ex-captain Mukaj (8 times title winner) will return for these matches.If that was to happen,theres another source of trouble for ya...

Barono a ka ngel ndonji tjeter pa permend? :mrgreen:

Profili  

PostPostuar: e enjte 15/07/2010 11:56 
Tifoz i Ri

Matchday today... I will pay some extra attention to Elvis Sina and Ahmataj. Let's hope Mukaj shows up, it will only increase excitement. Our first goalkeeper won't play today so I think our second goalkeeper (Sinouh) is our weak link, he only played 1 match in the last two years and he tends to be a bit of a showkeeper.

You should watch for our number 11, Dries Mertens. He is very small but he just keeps running, he has the ability to get past defenders, he has a great pass and a good free kick. Last season he was chosen second best player of the Dutch league after Luis Suarez.
Another favorite player of mine is striker Jacob Mulenga. He is the first choice on the Zambian squad and he impressed during the last Africa Cup of Nations. He is such a strong player, tall and with a lot of body. His only weakness is his finishing, which is a bit sad for a striker.

I would be lying if I would say I hope it's gonna be a tight game, but I wish Tirona good luck tonight (and a 3-0 defeat :mrgreen: ).

Jo në linjë
 Profili  

PostPostuar: e enjte 15/07/2010 12:57 
Fanatic

Antarësuar: e enjte 29/05/2008 17:06
Poste: 110
Unfortunately, mukaj may not be present today.
and we are very sad about this.
Is a big loss for us, hims absence means that we will miss: The character, the emblem, our spirit, the man who more than anyone has given to Albanian football and to TIRONA in particular in the last decades.
I feel very sad and pessimistic about this.

ps- devo t'mort muti shalet ene mos ta pafshim mo surratin

Jo në linjë
 Profili  

PostPostuar: e premte 16/07/2010 00:58 
Site Admin
Ikona vetjake antarit

Antarësuar: e shtunë 06/12/2003 05:08
Poste: 5004
Vendndodhja: USA
Utrecht,

Welcome to our site. Unfortunately, there has been a lot of sarcasm on some of the prior comments. Our team is experiencing one of the lowest points of the last two decades due to power struggles at the managerial/ownership level. We had 4 of our best players from last year already leave the team. Therefore, the team that has been playing in the Europa League these three matches is only represented by only 3 starters from last year's team who, unusually for us, finished without any trophies. Majority of the players in our team average 22 years of age, excluding the goalie, and Sina and Ahmataj who are at the sunset of their career. Actually, any other time they would not be good enough to be bench players for our squad. But this year, things are a little different. I think this is the weakest/least experienced squad we have had in the last 10 years.

Given the current conditions, we as fans are extremely happy with our first round results. We feel that our team exceeded its expectations. As it pertains to the second round draw, we felt quite unlucky to be matched up against you guys. There seemed to be quite a few easier teams at the lower spectrum of the coefficient rankings. So, we are hoping for a draw or narrow win next week, since we would be playing home and our young players hopefully would feel more confident/comfortable.

Once again, thank you for coming to our board and congratulations on a well-deserved win.

PostPostuar: e premte 16/07/2010 08:47 
Gjak BardheBlu
Ikona vetjake antarit

Antarësuar: e enjte 24/08/2006 14:56
Poste: 1476
Vendndodhja: Europe
BeerBaron shkroi:
Our right winger Elvis Sina (who is also the captain) is one of the best players in Albania. He has won the league title 7 times in his career, more than any other player in activity. You should watch his crosses from the right, as he is very precise.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jo në linjë
 Profili  

PostPostuar: e premte 16/07/2010 13:49 
Gjak BardheBlu
Ikona vetjake antarit

Antarësuar: e martë 16/02/2010 19:47
Poste: 5259
Vendndodhja: D-57072
@ Utrecht

Congratulation on your big win!

We would try to do better in the next match. Hope we come and visit Tirana/Albania next week :D :D :D.

Our ultras, also called FANATICS will be there to support our team. Hope you don't miss the atmosphere.

Have a nice trip!!!

PostPostuar: e premte 16/07/2010 16:45 
Tifoz i Ri

Mand_Tironci shkroi:
Utrecht,

Welcome to our site. Unfortunately, there has been a lot of sarcasm on some of the prior comments. Our team is experiencing one of the lowest points of the last two decades due to power struggles at the managerial/ownership level. We had 4 of our best players from last year already leave the team. Therefore, the team that has been playing in the Europa League these three matches is only represented by only 3 starters from last year's team who, unusually for us, finished without any trophies. Majority of the players in our team average 22 years of age, excluding the goalie, and Sina and Ahmataj who are at the sunset of their career. Actually, any other time they would not be good enough to be bench players for our squad. But this year, things are a little different. I think this is the weakest/least experienced squad we have had in the last 10 years.

Given the current conditions, we as fans are extremely happy with our first round results. We feel that our team exceeded its expectations. As it pertains to the second round draw, we felt quite unlucky to be matched up against you guys. There seemed to be quite a few easier teams at the lower spectrum of the coefficient rankings. So, we are hoping for a draw or narrow win next week, since we would be playing home and our young players hopefully would feel more confident/comfortable.

Once again, thank you for coming to our board and congratulations on a well-deserved win.

I already had some doubts reading some comments, especially after some posts in the match thread (google translate, what a great invention :wink: ) but since I didn't know Tirona I had no idea what you guys were really like. What was wrong with your goalkeeper yesterday? That first goal was a horrible mistake and that second yellow card was plain stupid. It is such a shame to see a 27 times champion play like this, let's hope your young players will improve within a couple of years so your team is stronger again. I guess the differences between the Dutch League and the Albanian league are huge after all.

Let's hope we will see a nice game in Albania, I think it is safe to say you won't score 5 goals against us so Tirona can play without any pressure. I'm guessing we will win 0-2 next thursday because your defence looked so easy to get through and our goalkeeper only had to make one save yesterday. I think your first goalkeeper is expelled for the next match after receiving those 2 yellow cards, how do you feel about your second goalkeeper?

E_171 shkroi:
@ Utrecht

Congratulation on your big win!

We would try to do better in the next match. Hope we come and visit Tirana/Albania next week :D :D :D.

Our ultras, also called FANATICS will be there to support our team. Hope you don't miss the atmosphere.

Have a nice trip!!!

I'm sorry, I am not coming over to see the match. It is pretty far away and it will cost a lot of money to get there. It is juch a little too much to see a match which is basicly just a friendly game after that 4-0. No offence, but I think I'd rather save that money and go visit the match in the next round against Luzern, which is also a lot closer to us and reachable by car. I think there won't be many Utrecht fans in Albania next week. Lol, I'm gonna kill myself if we lose 5-0 next week, but I just can't see that happen.

Jo në linjë
 Profili  

PostPostuar: e premte 16/07/2010 21:50 
Gjak BardheBlu
Ikona vetjake antarit

Antarësuar: e enjte 24/08/2006 14:56
Poste: 1476
Vendndodhja: Europe
Utrecht shkroi:
Mand_Tironci shkroi:
Utrecht,

I think your first goalkeeper is expelled for the next match after receiving those 2 yellow cards, how do you feel about your second goalkeeper?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blendi_Nallbani

Jo në linjë
 Profili  

Trego postimet nga i fundit:  Rendit pĂ«r nga  
 Faqe 1 prej 2 [ 16 postime ]  Shko tek faqja 1, 2  PasardhĂ«se

Të gjitha oraret janë UTC + 1 orë [ DST ]

Kush është në linjë

Antarë duke shfletuar këtë forum: Asnjë antar të regjistruar dhe 1 vizitor

Nuk mund të hapni tema të reja
Nuk mund të postoni përgjigje
Nuk mund të modifikoni postimet tuaja
Nuk mund të fshini postimet tuaja