Identifikimi:    Fjalėkalim:      Mė identifiko automatikisht sa herė qė vij       
SK Tirana OnLine Indeksi i forumit SK Tirana OnLine
Sofra virtuale bardheblu

FAQ :: Kėrko :: Lista e Anėtarėve :: Grupet e Anėtarėve :: Temat e Preferuara    Regjistrohu 
 Profili :: Identifikohu pėr tė parė mesazhet private :: Identifikohu 

Augusto Andaveris joins SK Tirana
Shko tek faqja Paraardhėse  1, 2, 3  Pasardhėse

Fillo temė tė re   Pėrgjigju temės    SK Tirana OnLine Indeksi i forumit -> Foreign Guests -> English Board
Shiko temėn e pararendėse :: Shiko temėn pasuese  
Autori Mesazh
omega_rojo
Tifoz i Ri

Anėtarėsuar: 05 Nėn 2005
Artikuj: 16

ArtikullDėrguar: e Premte 11/11/2005 19:00    Titulli i artikullit: Re: Augusto Andaveris joins SK Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

Tironci Bardheblu shkroi:
Just read that the Bolivar player is actually playing very good in practise and he is amazing in the air. Everyone in the team is happy about him and we'll see what he does!!

I am glad to hear that and I will be very attentive to the news of their party on Saturday.
chao
Mik

ArtikullDėrguar: e Martė 15/11/2005 01:25    Titulli i artikullit: wow Pėrgjigju me citim

hola amigos, realmente es buenisimo saber que un compatriota estį super bien en el exterior....

hi friends, I'm really happy with Andaveris playing for your fav team, I hope he could make it well and to score many goals, he is really good for the air, I hope he scores 2 goals by game, good luck for Augusto and success with your team... really appreciatte info about him in this (or other) thread Mr. Green

VIVA BOLIVAR!!!!

VIVA TIRANA!!!!

Cool
Mbrapsht nė krye
Tironci Bardheblu
Fanatic

Anėtarėsuar: 30 Pri 2005
Artikuj: 2040
Vendodhja: Tek Cepi TIRONES

ArtikullDėrguar: e Martė 15/11/2005 01:28    Titulli i artikullit: Re: Augusto Andaveris joins SK Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

hey welcome. he did not play last week and was siting in the stands but we have to wait and see what will happen to him because the coaching staff of tirana was fired and the new coach came in today. so until saturday we will find out
Tironci Bardheblu
Fanatic

ArtikullDėrguar: e Martė 15/11/2005 01:29    Titulli i artikullit: Re: Augusto Andaveris joins SK Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

here he is sitting in the stands last week

Fatjoni
Gjak BardheBlu

Anėtarėsuar: 30 Tet 2003
Artikuj: 1501
Vendodhja: England,G.B.

ArtikullDėrguar: e Martė 15/11/2005 01:31    Titulli i artikullit: Re: wow Pėrgjigju me citim

celeste shkroi:
hola amigos, realmente es buenisimo saber que un compatriota estį super bien en el exterior....

hi friends, I'm really happy with Andaveris playing for your fav team, I hope he could make it well and to score many goals, he is really good for the air, I hope he scores 2 goals by game, good luck for Augusto and success with your team... really appreciatte info about him in this (or other) thread Mr. Green

VIVA BOLIVAR!!!!

VIVA TIRANA!!!!

Cool

Hola
Thanks for visiting SK Tirana Online!
You will be most welcome here.Augusto is yet to play for SK Tirana as he has not received his documentation from abroad as yet.And,yes we hope he scores 2 goals at every match Cool now its time we need him the most.
We have very skillful midfielders and I am sure any of them will serve him perfectly well for headers.We can't wait to see what is he made of Smile

Hasta luego
omega_rojo
Tifoz i Ri

ArtikullDėrguar: e Mėrkurė 16/11/2005 16:57    Titulli i artikullit: Re: Augusto Andaveris joins SK Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

That bad luck for the tie of their team on Saturday but here we also lost the unbeaten of 12 parties: (
I hope to see soon that Andaverris debuts.

Aguante BOLIVAR y TIRANA
Tifoze e Re

Anėtarėsuar: 29 Gus 2005
Artikuj: 23

ArtikullDėrguar: e Shtunė 19/11/2005 04:33    Titulli i artikullit: Re: Augusto Andaveris joins SK Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

Hey Omega... bienvenido! Y espero que el nuevo jugador 'Augusto' valla a ser una buena contribucion para nuestro equipo, y que el disfrute estar en nuestro pais. Te deseo lo mejor !!!....amiga Eni...Smile))....bye
omega_rojo
Tifoz i Ri

ArtikullDėrguar: e Hėnė 21/11/2005 01:28    Titulli i artikullit: Re: Augusto Andaveris joins SK Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

tifozja shkroi:
Hey Omega... bienvenido! Y espero que el nuevo jugador 'Augusto' valla a ser una buena contribucion para nuestro equipo, y que el disfrute estar en nuestro pais. Te deseo lo mejor !!!....amiga Eni...Smile))....bye

Gracias , muy bonita bienbenida ”” Smile
Fanatic

ArtikullDėrguar: e Hėnė 21/11/2005 02:00    Titulli i artikullit: Re: Augusto Andaveris joins SK Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

Omega!
Andaveris played on the weekend against Besa. Tirana tied 1-1 and Andaveris had some good chances to score. At one of the chances he was so open that it was dissapointing that he did not score. Overall he is not a bad player, we just have to see how he will play in other matches. This is just the beggining and he needs to fit in with Tirana's style of play.
omega_rojo
Tifoz i Ri

ArtikullDėrguar: e Hėnė 21/11/2005 02:41    Titulli i artikullit: Re: Augusto Andaveris joins SK Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

Tironci Bardheblu shkroi:
Omega!
Andaveris played on the weekend against Besa. Tirana tied 1-1 and Andaveris had some good chances to score. At one of the chances he was so open that it was dissapointing that he did not score. Overall he is not a bad player, we just have to see how he will play in other matches. This is just the beggining and he needs to fit in with Tirana's style of play.

Clear, the good thing is to give him but time so that he/she accustoms to the style of Tirana game.
I am glad it for visitor's tie that you got.
As Andaveris it did play?
Does somebody take some picture?
Tifoze e Re

Anėtarėsuar: 29 Gus 2005
Artikuj: 23

ArtikullDėrguar: e Hėnė 21/11/2005 04:13    Titulli i artikullit: Re: Augusto Andaveris joins SK Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

omega_rojo shkroi:
Gracias , muy bonita bienbenida ”” Smile

...de nada es mucho gusto averte in nuestro foro!!!!... Smile
omega_rojo
Tifoz i Ri

ArtikullDėrguar: e Hėnė 28/11/2005 22:50    Titulli i artikullit: Re: Augusto Andaveris joins SK Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

Hello all.
that there is again in Tirana and with Andaveris also?
As them to you does go in their championship?
Fanatic

ArtikullDėrguar: e Hėnė 28/11/2005 22:54    Titulli i artikullit: Re: Augusto Andaveris joins SK Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

omega_rojo shkroi:
Hello all.

I am not sure what you are asking Very Happy but I know its about Andaveris so I'll tell you. He did play last game against Dinamo but did not do much. The coach took him off in the second half for another more "technical" player. He has not shown much but I guess he did not adopt to the Albanian style of play yet.
Fatjoni
Gjak BardheBlu

Anėtarėsuar: 30 Tet 2003
Artikuj: 1501
Vendodhja: England,G.B.

ArtikullDėrguar: e Hėnė 28/11/2005 22:56    Titulli i artikullit: Re: Augusto Andaveris joins SK Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

omega_rojo shkroi:
Hello all.

Hello there Smile
I dont seem to have understood well your question but for latest news about SK Tirana and how Andaveriz is playing follow this link:
http://www.sktirana.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=291&start=15
omega_rojo
Tifoz i Ri

ArtikullDėrguar: e Martė 29/11/2005 21:18    Titulli i artikullit: Re: Augusto Andaveris joins SK Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

Thank you to understand my scarce English, I hope Tirana and Andaveris win in the future.
Bye , saludos a todos
Fillo temė tė re   Pėrgjigju temės    SK Tirana OnLine Indeksi i forumit -> Foreign Guests -> English Board Ora ėshtė sipas CET (Europe)
Shko tek faqja Paraardhėse  1, 2, 3  Pasardhėse
Faqja 2 e 3

Kėrce tek:  
Nuk mund tė krijosh tema tė reja nė kėtė forum
Nuk mund t'i pėrgjigjesh temave tė kėtij forumi
Nuk mund tė ndryshosh artikujt e tu nė kėtė forum
Nuk mund tė fshish artikujt e tu nė kėtė forum
Nuk mund tė votosh nė sondazhet e kėtij forumi

smartBlue Style © 2002 Smartor