Identifikimi:    Fjalėkalim:      Mė identifiko automatikisht sa herė qė vij       
SK Tirana OnLine Indeksi i forumit SK Tirana OnLine
Sofra virtuale bardheblu

FAQ :: Kėrko :: Lista e Anėtarėve :: Grupet e Anėtarėve :: Temat e Preferuara    Regjistrohu 
 Profili :: Identifikohu pėr tė parė mesazhet private :: Identifikohu 

Augusto Andaveris joins SK Tirana
Shko tek faqja 1, 2, 3  Pasardhėse

Fillo temė tė re   Pėrgjigju temės    SK Tirana OnLine Indeksi i forumit -> Foreign Guests -> English Board
Shiko temėn e pararendėse :: Shiko temėn pasuese  
Autori Mesazh
omega_rojo
Tifoz i Ri

Anėtarėsuar: 05 Nėn 2005
Artikuj: 16

ArtikullDėrguar: e Hėnė 07/11/2005 19:20    Titulli i artikullit: Augusto Andaveris joins SK Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

Early noon,the 26 years old forward from Bolivia,Augusto Andaveriz has arrived in Albanian airport and has later joined SK Tirana team in preparations for the next match of the League against KS Shkumbini to be played in 6000 seated"Selman Stermasi"stadium incoming saturday.
The tall player is thought to be qualitative and enough experienced and perhaps sucessful with his new team in his first appearance in Europe.However,whether he will play in a key role in the pitch is to be decided from SK Tirana's main coach, Mennechini in the training sessions to come.
The above news are now official from the white and blue club.
thanks to Fatjon, sktirana.4t.com

Hola soy hincha muerte de BOLIVAR
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello I am from Bolivia and am I fan death of Bolķvar and newly do find out the news that one of our forward to be anger to Albania, to their team TIRANA FC, is that true?
As they found out the one? as the negotiation it did begin to stop that the he/she leaves to their team?
Please answer me in English.
And if they have some question ahead
--------------------------------------------------------------
aqui les dejo algunos datos de Andaveris :
Teams of Andaveris:
San jose (Bolivia)
Ibero-American (Bolivia)
Guide Oil tanker (Bolivia)
and the great BOLIVAR

Andaveris was selected of soccer by Bolivia

saludos ”
Mbrapsht nė krye
Shiko profilin e anėtarit Dėrgo mesazh privat
Oni_italy
Gjak BardheBlu

Anėtarėsuar: 18 Gus 2005
Artikuj: 1996
Vendodhja: Itali

ArtikullDėrguar: e Hėnė 07/11/2005 19:35    Titulli i artikullit: Re: Augusto Andaveris joins SK Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

Ca thot ky toci, na e perktheni icik??????
Mbrapsht nė krye
Shiko profilin e anėtarit Dėrgo mesazh privat Vizito websitin e shkruesit
omega_rojo
Tifoz i Ri

ArtikullDėrguar: e Hėnė 07/11/2005 19:41    Titulli i artikullit: Re: Augusto Andaveris joins SK Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

do I already arrive andaveris?
is there some test it prescribes of it will happen first?
you can be something of their team, try to investigate but I don't understand anything: (
Gjak BardheBlu

Anėtarėsuar: 30 Tet 2003
Artikuj: 1501
Vendodhja: England,G.B.

ArtikullDėrguar: e Hėnė 07/11/2005 19:48    Titulli i artikullit: Re: HOla SALUDOS DESDE BOLIVIA Pėrgjigju me citim

omega_rojo shkroi:
Hola soy hincha muerte de BOLIVAR
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello I am from Bolivia and am I fan death of Bolķvar and newly do find out the news that one of our forward to be anger to Albania, to their team TIRANA FC, is that true?
As they found out the one? as the negotiation it did begin to stop that the he/she leaves to their team?
Please answer me in English.
And if they have some question ahead
--------------------------------------------------------------
aqui les dejo algunos datos de Andaveris :
Teams of Andaveris:
San jose (Bolivia)
Ibero-American (Bolivia)
Guide Oil tanker (Bolivia)
and the great BOLIVAR

Andaveris was selected of soccer by Bolivia

saludos ”

Hello and welcome to SK Tirana forum.Your comments will shortly be transferred to the english section which is used only for foreign guests.
As belongs to your question,yes,Augusto Andaveriz has already arrived in Albanian and is expected to play soon with SK Tirana at the next match against KS Shkumbini in Tirana(of course if our coach thinks he is fit)For further informations,please visit our forum and leave your comments at the following topic:http://www.sktirana.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=5
Hope you have a good time here Wink

P.S.Moderatoret ta kalojne ket teme ke forumi i te huajve.Flm.
omega_rojo
Tifoz i Ri

ArtikullDėrguar: e Hėnė 07/11/2005 20:06    Titulli i artikullit: Re: Augusto Andaveris joins SK Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

Thank you, next time I will publish in that place.
But like I finish favor I please request them that as much as Augusto's picture Andaveris is published in some newspaper or in its it paginates, please put the picture in English's forum.
Thank you and until soon
Gjak BardheBlu

Anėtarėsuar: 30 Tet 2003
Artikuj: 1501
Vendodhja: England,G.B.

ArtikullDėrguar: e Hėnė 07/11/2005 23:24    Titulli i artikullit: Augusto Andaveriz joins SK Tirana. Pėrgjigju me citim

Early noon,the 26 years old forward from Bolivia,Augusto Andaveriz has arrived in Albanian airport and has later joined SK Tirana team in preparations for the next match of the League against KS Shkumbini to be played in 6000 seated"Selman Stermasi"stadium incoming saturday.
The tall player is thought to be qualitative and enough experienced and perhaps sucessful with his new team in his first appearance in Europe.However,whether he will play in a key role in the pitch is to be decided from SK Tirana's main coach, Mennechini in the training sessions to come.
The above news are now official from the white and blue club.
Mand_Tironci
Site Admin

Anėtarėsuar: 06 Dhj 2003
Artikuj: 2876
Vendodhja: USA

ArtikullDėrguar: e Hėnė 07/11/2005 23:33    Titulli i artikullit: Re: Augusto Andaveris joins SK Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

omega_rojo shkroi:
do I already arrive andaveris?
is there some test it prescribes of it will happen first?
you can be something of their team, try to investigate but I don't understand anything: (

Augusto came out for his first practice with the new team, SK Tirana, today. He is officially a player of Tirana and will be a part of the team until the end of the season. Here are some pictures form his first practice:

Can you tell us what kind of player he is??? (Puedes decirnos que clase de jugador el es? Gracias.)
Tironci Bardheblu
Fanatic

Anėtarėsuar: 30 Pri 2005
Artikuj: 2040
Vendodhja: Tek Cepi TIRONES

ArtikullDėrguar: e Martė 08/11/2005 00:52    Titulli i artikullit: Re: Augusto Andaveris joins SK Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

hey first of all welcome to the forum. I guess we will find out what type of a player he is in the upcoming game.
omega_negro
Mik

ArtikullDėrguar: e Martė 08/11/2005 19:18    Titulli i artikullit: Gracias por las fotos Pėrgjigju me citim

Mand_Tironci Thank you for the pictures.
and with relationship to your question.
Augusto Andaveris is an area forward, for its good stature here in bolivia made many head goals, the one is not very skilled playing for below for its great height.
He/she is a very good player, and he/she has good international experience because already juice LA COPA LIBERTADORES and LA COPA SUDAMERICANA with Bolķvar.
And also some parties of the South American preliminary rounds with the national selection of Bolivia.
Augusto is a true gladiator of the court, and always the fight until winning.
That is what I can tell you of Augusto.
Saludos
Mbrapsht nė krye
erkan
Tifoz me Zemer

Anėtarėsuar: 29 Sht 2005
Artikuj: 56

ArtikullDėrguar: e Martė 08/11/2005 19:32    Titulli i artikullit: Re: Augusto Andaveris joins SK Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

let's hope it's like you say Smile
omega_rojo
Tifoz i Ri

ArtikullDėrguar: e Martė 08/11/2005 20:21    Titulli i artikullit: ya llego para el Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

Fanatic

ArtikullDėrguar: e Martė 08/11/2005 23:31    Titulli i artikullit: Re: ya llego para el Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

omega_rojo shkroi:

haha beautiful....i hope he really is good
rexi
Gjak BardheBlu

Anėtarėsuar: 21 Kor 2004
Artikuj: 890
Vendodhja: USA

ArtikullDėrguar: e Martė 08/11/2005 23:41    Titulli i artikullit: Re: Augusto Andaveris joins SK Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

Omega Rojo, primeramente bienvenido en nuestro forum para el mas grande equipo en Albania. Tenemos 22 campeonados en la nuestra casa, y necesitamos mas! Ahora quiero hablar en ingles para que todos me entienden....

Augusto Andaveriz will be more than welcome at FK Tirana and I am sure he will find himself home.
First of all our colors are white and blue, like your colors... second he will find many talented midfielders who can pass him the ball whereever he wants the ball... all he has to do is putting it in the net, and that is why we need him! We need someone who can score up front, and hopefully he will take us one step forward in the European Champions league. Third, our fans are the mos hospitable fans in Albania. We will welcome to our team anyone who will play with their heart for Tirana, and we know how to thank them for that! All our team needs at this moment, are players who can show that they care not only about the money, but about the great name of Tirana, the great fans of Tirana, and the great game of football! From what I hear from you, Augusto is capable of all these things, therefore a great player for our team!

Again, thank you for your informationabout him and hopefully we'll see him score this weekend!

Hasta luego!
Mbrapsht nė krye
Shiko profilin e anėtarit Dėrgo mesazh privat Vizito websitin e shkruesit
omega_rojo
Tifoz i Ri

ArtikullDėrguar: e Mėrkurė 09/11/2005 20:22    Titulli i artikullit: gracias Pėrgjigju me citim

Thank you for the words in Spanish.
To my I like that to Augusto Andaveris wins bigger experience in a great team as Tirana.
God willing the one surrenders as well as he made it here, you know that the language is a great barrier I wait that the the pass in a good way.
Greetings from the best team of Bolivia to the best team of Albania.
BOLĶVAR is the team with but championships won in Bolivia and with the swollen but big.
Last year 2004 Bolķvar juice the final of the South American Glass against Boca Junior regrettably could not come out champions from South America.

This is a picture of the final one, which we win 1 at 0 in La Paz but we lost 2 at 0 in Buenos Aires and Boca Juniors came out champion.
Fanatic

ArtikullDėrguar: e Premte 11/11/2005 02:11    Titulli i artikullit: Re: Augusto Andaveris joins SK Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

Just read that the Bolivar player is actually playing very good in practise and he is amazing in the air. Everyone in the team is happy about him and we'll see what he does!!
Shfaq artikuj nga:   
Fillo temė tė re   Pėrgjigju temės    SK Tirana OnLine Indeksi i forumit -> Foreign Guests -> English Board Ora ėshtė sipas CET (Europe)
Shko tek faqja 1, 2, 3  Pasardhėse
Faqja 1 e 3

Kėrce tek:  
Nuk mund tė krijosh tema tė reja nė kėtė forum
Nuk mund t'i pėrgjigjesh temave tė kėtij forumi
Nuk mund tė ndryshosh artikujt e tu nė kėtė forum
Nuk mund tė fshish artikujt e tu nė kėtė forum
Nuk mund tė votosh nė sondazhet e kėtij forumi

smartBlue Style © 2002 Smartor