Identifikimi:    Fjalėkalim:      Mė identifiko automatikisht sa herė qė vij       
SK Tirana OnLine Indeksi i forumit SK Tirana OnLine
Sofra virtuale bardheblu

FAQ :: Kėrko :: Lista e Anėtarėve :: Grupet e Anėtarėve :: Temat e Preferuara    Regjistrohu 
 Profili :: Identifikohu pėr tė parė mesazhet private :: Identifikohu 

Percy colque al Tirana

Fillo temė tė re   Pėrgjigju temės    SK Tirana OnLine Indeksi i forumit -> Foreign Guests -> English Board
Shiko temėn e pararendėse :: Shiko temėn pasuese  
Autori Mesazh
omega_rojo
Tifoz i Ri

Anėtarėsuar: 05 Nėn 2005
Artikuj: 16

ArtikullDėrguar: e Enjte 12/01/2006 00:20    Titulli i artikullit: Percy colque al Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

There is a rumor here in Bolivia.
is it certain that Percy Colque (lateral) will it be registered by the tirana?
please confirm.
Saludos a todos ””””
Fanatic

Anėtarėsuar: 30 Pri 2005
Artikuj: 2040
Vendodhja: Tek Cepi TIRONES

ArtikullDėrguar: e Enjte 12/01/2006 01:22    Titulli i artikullit: Re: Percy colque al Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

omega_rojo shkroi:
please confirm.
Saludos a todos ””””

yes there was some news another player from bolivia would come to tirana...do you know how good this guy is?
omega_rojo
Tifoz i Ri

ArtikullDėrguar: e Premte 13/01/2006 00:10    Titulli i artikullit: Re: Percy colque al Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

Tironci Bardheblu shkroi:
omega_rojo shkroi:
please confirm.
Saludos a todos ””””

yes there was some news another player from bolivia would come to tirana...do you know how good this guy is?

It grieves me that Colque leaves because he is a great player.
It is lateral for left (the one is left-handed) he/she has an excellent domain of the ball (the one better than I have seen) if he leaves serious a great one lost for Bolķvar because we are already to less than one month to play the Glass .Copa Libertadores de America.
Ya esta todo arreglado ???
already this all orderly one?
Fanatic

Anėtarėsuar: 30 Pri 2005
Artikuj: 2040
Vendodhja: Tek Cepi TIRONES

ArtikullDėrguar: e Premte 13/01/2006 22:55    Titulli i artikullit: Re: Percy colque al Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

Good news in the next couple of days Colque will come out in practice in Tirana with another latin player from Colombia called Pena...Anyways the bad thing is that Cloque is only 1.68 m tall Confused
omega_rojo
Tifoz i Ri

ArtikullDėrguar: e Shtunė 14/01/2006 19:36    Titulli i artikullit: Re: Percy colque al Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

Tironci Bardheblu shkroi:
Good news in the next couple of days Colque will come out in practice in Tirana with another latin player from Colombia called Pena...Anyways the bad thing is that Cloque is only 1.68 m tall Confused

Don't worry Laughing Laughing Laughing .
It is certain that it is it is of short stature but Maradonna it is of the same stature that the and it was the best.
You will already agree with me when you see it play in court.
Here in sudamerica it is not important the stature but the talent is what is worth.
Have patience and truth.
Tifoz i Ri

ArtikullDėrguar: e Hėnė 23/01/2006 23:25    Titulli i artikullit: Re: Percy colque al Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

that this happening?
you like they saw Percy Colque?
does the Already debut?
Gjak BardheBlu

Anėtarėsuar: 21 Kor 2004
Artikuj: 890
Vendodhja: USA

ArtikullDėrguar: e Mėrkurė 25/01/2006 18:50    Titulli i artikullit: Re: Percy colque al Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

Hi Omega_Rojo,

appearantly (I haven't seen him play, but what I read from newspapers) Percy seems to be playing very well! Let's see how he will do in the upcoming matches since they are supposed to be tougher games! If he keeps playing like this, he will soon become the idol of the fans! Very Happy

Good luck to Bolivar!
Mbrapsht nė krye
Shiko profilin e anėtarit Dėrgo mesazh privat Vizito websitin e shkruesit
omega_rojo
Tifoz i Ri

ArtikullDėrguar: e Shtunė 28/01/2006 18:21    Titulli i artikullit: Re: Percy colque al Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

rexi shkroi:
Hi Omega_Rojo,

appearantly (I haven't seen him play, but what I read from newspapers) Percy seems to be playing very well! Let's see how he will do in the upcoming matches since they are supposed to be tougher games! If he keeps playing like this, he will soon become the idol of the fans! Very Happy

Good luck to Bolivar!

I am glad to listen that
You warn me as you found live.
Good luck to Tirana too.
Site Admin

Anėtarėsuar: 06 Dhj 2003
Artikuj: 2876
Vendodhja: USA

ArtikullDėrguar: e Shtunė 28/01/2006 18:36    Titulli i artikullit: Re: Percy colque al Tirana Pėrgjigju me citim

omega_rojo shkroi:

I am glad to listen that
You warn me as you found live.
Good luck to Tirana too.

Colque played for the first time this Friday as a substitute. He was OK but did not have much time to show what he can do. The other guy who came from Bolivia, Diomedes Pena (Columbia) has been playing regularly and pretty well. Hopefully they will start Percy in the next game so we can see how good he really is. Thanks for your visits and Good Luck to Bolivar...
Shfaq artikuj nga:   
Fillo temė tė re   Pėrgjigju temės    SK Tirana OnLine Indeksi i forumit -> Foreign Guests -> English Board Ora ėshtė sipas CET (Europe)
Faqja 1 e 1

Kėrce tek:  
Nuk mund tė krijosh tema tė reja nė kėtė forum
Nuk mund t'i pėrgjigjesh temave tė kėtij forumi
Nuk mund tė ndryshosh artikujt e tu nė kėtė forum
Nuk mund tė fshish artikujt e tu nė kėtė forum
Nuk mund tė votosh nė sondazhet e kėtij forumi

smartBlue Style © 2002 Smartor